The FARE Hypnosis Center is the ONLY licensed school in Minnesota that offers certification training for new hypnotists as well as continuing education for hypnotists and other professionals to enhance their current skills. Click here to understand why that is important! Upon completion, of any course, you may retake the course as often you wish and return for practice sessions.
People seeking training may want to enhance their current profession or are seeking a different career in which they find opportunities for personal growth and the ability to help others. Hypnotism attracts people from a wide variety of professions, some completely unrelated, and some with common goals:
- Medical professionals – nurses, doctors, EMS workers
- Psychology professionals, therapists
- Social workers, pastoral and guidance counselors and life coaches
- Physical, occupational and massage therapists
- Acupuncturists and homeopaths
- Reiki and other energy workers
- Those with a deep desire to help others
- NGH Certified FARE 1.0
This rigorous, basic course is essential for all new hypnotists. Its emphasis is on utilizing Ericksonian, direct suggestion, and NLP techniques with plenty of practice time. It is recommended for EMS & medical professionals in an office, hospital/emergency room, and for those establishing an Ericksonian style practice.
- 9 days – weekends
- Certification through the National Guild of Hypnotists as a Consulting Hypnotist
- Certification through FARE Hypnosis
- Certification in pain management through FARE Hypnosis
- One year membership in the NGH
- Advanced Courses
These courses are for certified hypnotists who want to be as well-rounded as possible in the profession. Having multiple tools in your toolkit allows you to offer a truly client-centered practice.
- Pain Management
- Emotion Resolution Work™
- Emotion Resolution Work™ 2.0
- Past Life and Spirit Releasement
- Existential Awareness™
- Emotion Resolution Work™ – The Emotion Resolution Work™ course is for certified hypnotists who want to add a new level of professional hypnotic techniques to their skill set to help their clients be more successful. Emotion Resolution Work™ addresses the emotional attachment involved in a variety of issues through the use of techniques that:
– identify the emotion
– examine the belief that underlies that emotion – explore forgiveness and the ability to let go of that emotion, and
– provide positive, productive alternatives. Intense, full days, with review sessions each day
Professional certification through FARE Hypnosis. 5 days
- Emotion Resolution Work™ 2.0 – an advanced training course for those already trained in Emotion Resolution Work™. Students must have used this process with at least 15 clients before attending this class. 1 day
- Past Life and Spirit Releasement – This class is for those trained in hypnotic regression work. Emotion Resolution Work™ is a prerequisite for attending this class. (If you have been trained elsewhere, a phone interview will be required before admittance to this course.) 1.5 days
- Pain Management – Learn the science of pain in the body, and ethics and techniques for working with pain clients. 1 day
- Existential Awareness – This process takes the client to a higher level of consciousness that provides existential awareness. The client gains knowledge about their immortal soul and discovers their purpose in their current life. These insights enable the client to further examine their current life and make decisions that will be in alignment with their inner (soul’s) desire. This class is for those trained in hypnotic regression work. Those who have not been trained at FARE Hypnosis must have a phone interview before admittance, as proper regression training is required. Emotion Resolution Work™ 2.0 is NOT a prerequisite for attending this class.
Listen to Roberta’s podcast with Jason Linett on Work Smart Hypnosis, talking about hypnosis, training, her career and Emotion Resolution Work™.
Here’s a sneak peak from a recent certification class:Call 952-934-1315 or email Roberta@farehypnosis.com for more information.
About Roberta Fernandez, BCH, CI
Roberta is a Board Certified Hypnotist and Certified Instructor through the National Guild of Hypnotists. In addition, she is
- certified as an Advanced 5-PATH Hypnotist (also a former CPHI) by the Banyan Hypnosis Center
- an NLP Master Practitioner certification from the Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills
- earned the National Guild of Hypnotists Complementary Medical Certification
- certified in Pain Management from the American School of Clinical Hypnosis, International
- certified as a Hypnotic Gastric Band Surgery Specialist, by Anthony F. DeMarco, Ph.D
- certified as a Golf Specialist by Laura Boynton King, under the auspices of the NGH
- trained by the Weiss Institute in Past Life Regression
- trained by Healthy Visions and Mottin and Johnson in Pain Management and Advanced Pain Management
- Trained by Beryl Comar as an Emotional Intelligence Development Specialist
- Author of two books: Breaking Free from Pain and Opioids: Discovering the Hypnosis Option and Your Compass for a Balanced Life
Like many others, Roberta didn’t grow up to be a hypnotist – hypnotism found her. She is her own ‘walking’ testimonial to the power of the mind, having used hypnosis to successfully manage severe knee pain pre-surgery, and after a bilateral knee replacement (both knees at the same time), used hypnosis instead of pain medication to manage her post-op and rehabilitation pain.
In addition to her over 1,200 hours of hypnosis and NLP training, and working with clients since 2013, she has successfully founded, managed, and sold businesses in education, training, sustainability, and finance, and has worked across public and private sectors. Past clients include Kemps, Pentair, Sam’s Club, Starwood VO, JP Morgan Chase, the MPCA and DNR, and many other governmental and educational institutions.
Roberta’s experience has taught her that it takes more than passion to have a successful business, and her goal is to help all of her trainees understand the skills necessary to help them succeed.
Click here for a more complete look at Roberta’s training and accomplishments.
Call Today 952-934-1315
FARE Hypnosis is a private career school licensed with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.821 to 136A.832. Licensure is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at FARE Hypnosis may not be transferable to other institutions.
Licensure protects your rights. As a licensed institution, we have regulations regarding enrollment, quality of programs, and maintenance of records. Our programs and course descriptions have been reviewed by the State of Minnesota Office of Higher Education. While this is not the same as accreditation and the state does not offer a guarantee of quality instruction for licensed institutions, our significant investment in this process demonstrates our dedication to providing the most comprehensive instruction and support to help you receive quality training.