I consider this to be the most important page of our website. As the founder of The FARE Hypnosis Center, I have spent much time and thought in deciding what words to write here that sincerely express our purpose, vision and values.
I surveyed clients, peers, and mentors, and listened to what my heart told me. I view the results of this process, the words that follow, as something that shapes every decision that is made in managing the Center, hiring staff, training new hypnotists, and working with our clients.
About the time I was putting the finishing touches on this page, I attended a chamber luncheon that featured a panel discussing “Can Finding Your Purpose Keep You Healthy?” Dr. Loie Lenarz kindly provided the perfect bow to add to a beautifully wrapped package:
Who I am ‘in here’ (my soul)
is indistinguishable with whom you interact.
This statement captures what I aim for in my self, what we do at The FARE Hypnosis Center, and what we help our clients achieve. Our values describe what we endeavor to reflect in ourselves as individuals and as a company, and to help each client find within themselves. In lieu of lofty sentences, I chose dictionary definitions because they capture the essence of why they were chosen.
is to assist our clients in utilizing the power of their subconscious minds in order to be more positive, productive and purposeful in achieving their life goals.
is that hypnosis in some way improves the life of each client. In doing this, we elevate the profession of hypnotism and we pay it forward by teaching others to be successful hypnotists.
- facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education
- the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject
- true, justified belief; certain understanding, as opposed to opinion
- the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles
- the state of being whole and undivided
- the condition of being unified, unimpaired, or sound in construction
- firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something
- acceptance of the truth of a statement without evidence or investigation
- the state of being responsible for someone or something
- a hope or expectation
- authority or power given to someone to do something
- the process of becoming stronger and more confident, especially in controlling one’s life and claiming one’s rights
These four words create an acronym suitable for the aspirations of our clients and The FARE Hypnosis Center – KITE – a perfect hypnotic metaphor for reaching great heights and freedom from all that keeps us weighted down.
Sincerely and ‘soulfully’,