About Your Hypnosis Appointments
Here’s everything you need to know about hypnosis appointments at The FARE Hypnosis Center:
It’s easy to schedule appointments online (click on the teal ‘Schedule your Visit’ button at the top of this page), or call our office for assistance at 952-934-1315
- Initial Consultation – click here for the details of what happens at this “get to know you” meeting
- 45 minutes – choose this if you are filling out paperwork and watching the required education video at home
- 90 minutes – choose this if you want to do your paperwork and watch the video at the office
- 60 minute visit – your hypnotist will tell you if this is the option for you at your initial consultation and how many visits you should schedule
- 120 minute visit- your hypnotist will tell you if this is the option for you at your initial consultation and how many visits you should schedule
- R&R: Rest and Relaxation – 30 minute relaxation or motivational session for existing clients only
- 30 minute reinforcement visit – your hypnotist will tell you if this is the option for you
Our Appointment Policy:
We require a 2 business day cancellation notice. You will be billed if you do not show up, or cancel or reschedule your appointment within the required two working days (Monday Friday) notice. For example, if the appointment is on Monday, in order not to be charged for the appointment, our office must be notified of the change no later than Thursday during office hours. Clients making cancellations within the 2 working day period, missing appointments or rescheduling on the same day as the appointment will be charged for the time scheduled for that day, because we will be unable to utilize that time to schedule another client upon such short notice. Please note that we make very few exceptions to this policy.
We ask that you arrive 10 minutes before your appointed time.
We accept checks, cash and all major credit cards. Payments made through FSA/HSA is sometimes allowed – check with your plan administrator.