Choosing a hypnotist isn’t really much different than choosing providers of other services, whether it’s a doctor, therapist, school, aesthetician or even a car mechanic.
Here’s a basic checklist to consider:
- How long have they been in practice, do they practice hypnosis full time
- What special skills do they have, how many hours of training do they have, and did they receive their training from a well-established school and teacher
- Do they belong to a well-known and reputable organization that requires continuing education
- Are they providing you with a Client Bill of Rights that disclose their policies, training and methods of redress
- Are they experienced with your issue
- Do you feel you can trust them
- Do you feel pressured into making a decision on using their services
If you have any questions on organizations, certifications or regulations, give me a call!
I’m Roberta Fernandez, a Board Certified hypnotist and Certified Trainer at FARE Hypnosis, helping you take back control, by unlocking the power of your mind to reach your goals of any kind.