Hypnosis Certification Training
“Roberta is amazing! I was so very impressed with the amount of dedication and professionalism that Roberta puts into this program. Thorough instruction, lots of dialogue and practice makes this training program so successful.” Linda S.
People seeking training may want to enhance their current profession or are seeking a different career in which they find opportunities for personal growth and the ability to help others. Hypnotism attracts people from a wide variety of professions, some completely unrelated, and some with common goals:
- Medical professionals – nurses, doctors, EMS workers
- Psychology professionals, therapists
- Social workers, pastoral and guidance counselors and life coaches
- Physical, occupational and massage therapists
- Acupuncturists and homeopaths
- Reiki and other energy workers
- Those with a deep desire to help others
There are four options for learning and training at The FARE Hypnosis Center:
- NGH Certified FARE 1.0 -This course emphasizes hypnosis using Ericksonian (direct suggestion) techniques and includes the FARE Pain Management class – For EMS & medical professionals in an office, hospital/emergency room
– For those wanting an Ericksonian style hypnosis practice
- 100 hours over 4 weekends (10 days)
- Certification through the National Guild of Hypnotists as a Consulting Hypnotist
- Certification through The FARE Hypnosis Center
- Certification in pain management through The FARE Hypnosis Center
- One year membership in the NGH
- NGH Certified 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® – For those starting or developing a practice to handle a wider range of hypnosis applications using regression techniques. Daily for 2 weeks – Psychotherapists, counselors
– New hypnotists wanting a regression based hypnosis practice
- This rigorous course gives you the skills as a new hypnotist to be successful for private practice or in a hypnosis center
- Certification from the National Guild of Hypnotists
- Certification from The Banyan Hypnosis Center
- Learn instant and rapid inductions
- Regression, forgiveness and parts work
- Learn the powerful systematic techniques of 5-PATH ® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis ®
- Intense, full days, with 2 hour practice sessions bookending each day
- FARE Comprehensive Hypnotism™ – This is the ‘Cadillac’ course for those who want to be as well rounded as possible in the profession. This course covers Ericksonian direct suggestion techniques, Elman hypnotic regression techniques, and an introduction to NLP. It includes these certifications and all courses offered by The FARE Hypnosis Center. (See details of each on the following pages)
- Continuing Education Courses – For hypnosis practitioners seeking continuing education.
- Emotion Resolution Work™The Emotion Resolution Work™ course is for those who are already certified who want to add a new level of professional hypnotic techniques to their skill set in order to help their clients be more successful. Emotion Resolution Work™ addresses the emotional attachment involved in a variety of issues through the use of techniques that:
– identify the emotion
– examine the belief that underlies that emotion
– explore forgiveness and the ability to let go of that emotion, and
– provide positive, productive alternatives
Intense, full days, with practice and review sessions each day
Professional certification through The FARE Hypnosis Center
- Emotion Resolution Work™ 2.0 – an advanced training course for those already trained in hypnotic regression work. Students must have used age regression with at least 15 clients using regression hypnosis before attending this class. 2 days
- Past Life and Spirit Releasement – This class is for those trained in hypnotic regression work. Regression 2.0 is NOT a prerequisite for attending this class. 1 day
- Pain Management – Learn the science of pain in the body, and ethics and techniques for working with pain clients. 1 day
- The Predictive Index Assessment – a behavioral assessment, appropriate for those already practicing, or those thinking of starting a career in hypnotism. The Predictive Index helps you identify your natural behaviors and styles, how you engage with others, and how you respond to leadership dynamics. These insights allow you to work better with your clients and co-workers and develop the necessary skills to be a great hypnotist.
Call 952-934-1315 or email Roberta@farehypnosis.com for more information.
About Roberta Fernandez, BCH, CPHI, CI
Roberta is a Board Certified Hypnotist and Certified Instructor through the National Guild of Hypnotists. In addition, she is
- certified as a Certified Professional Hypnosis Instructor (CPHI) by Calvin R. Banyan of the Banyan Hypnosis Center in California
- certified as a 5-Path Hypnotist developed and trademarked by Calvin R. Banyan of the Banyan Hypnosis Center in California
- an NLP Master Practitioner certification from the Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills
- certified as a Consulting Hypnotist by the Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills and the National Guild of Hypnotists
- earned the National Guild of Hypnotists Complementary Medical Certification
- certified in Pain Management from the American School of Clinical Hypnosis, International
- certified as a Hypnotic Gastric Band Surgery Specialist, by Anthony F. DeMarco, Ph.D
- certified as a Golf Specialist by Laura Boynton King, under the auspices of the NGH
- trained by the Weiss Institute in Past Life Regression
- trained by Mottin and Johnson in Pain Management
Like many others, Roberta didn’t grow up to be a hypnotist – hypnotism found her. She is her own ‘walking’ testimonial to the power of the mind, having used hypnosis to successfully manage severe knee pain pre-surgery, and after a bilateral knee replacement (both knees at the a same time), used hypnosis instead of pain medication to manage her post-op and rehabilitation pain.
In addition to her many hours of hypnosis training and years of working with clients, she has successfully founded, managed and sold businesses in education, training, sustainability, and finance, and has worked across public and private sectors. Past clients include Kemps, Pentair, Sam’s Club, Starwood VO, JP Morgan Chase, the MPCA and DNR, and many government and educational institutions.
- Her experience as a Certified Financial Planner with IDS/American Express/Ameriprise provides a ‘wealth’ of knowledge in managing the financial aspect of a business (pun intended!).
- She created, founded, expanded and directed a Montessori School in Tampa, FL for eleven years. The skills involved in training and managing staff, educating children and parents, and understanding the growth and psychology of children, helped her develop strong, diplomatic skills in working with people on intellectual and emotional levels.
- Her eight years as a business and sustainability consultant and corporate trainer, working with businesses, educational institutions and governments, helps her understand what it takes to have a thriving business, not just one that survives.
Roberta’s experience has taught her that it takes more than passion to have a successful business, and her goal is to help all of her trainees understand the skills necessary to help them succeed.
Call Today 952-934-1315
About The FARE Hypnosis Center
The FARE Hypnosis Center is a convenient 15-20 minute drive from the St.Paul-Minneapolis airport, in Eden Prairie, a suburb of the SW Metro area of the Twin Cities. Located in a lively area of the community near Eden Prairie Mall, with movies, restaurants, hotels, and plenty of shopping, FARE Hypnosis provides visibility and integrity for the profession of Hypnotism. With four offices for hypnotists and a comfortable, state-of-the-art classroom for workshops and training, our 2,700 sq ft. facility provides the perfect atmosphere for learning, working, and collaborating.
The FARE Hypnosis Center is a private career school licensed with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.821 to 136A.832. Licensure is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at The FARE Hypnosis Center may not be transferable to other institutions.
Licensure protects your rights. As a licensed institution, we have regulations regarding enrollment, quality of programs, and maintenance of records. Our programs and course descriptions have been reviewed by the State of Minnesota Office of Higher Education. While this is not the same as accreditation and the state does not offer a guarantee of quality instruction for licensed institutions, our investment in this process illustrates our dedication to providing the most comprehensive instruction and follow up support to enable your success.