Here’s the process:
Your initial consultation is designed to educate you about hypnosis and determine that hypnosis is the best choice for your needs. We will explain how you can start taking advantage of it’s life long benefits, how to make the best investment in yourself, and how to get started right away.
- Schedule an appointment
- You can schedule online by clicking the schedule an appointment button at the top of this page or
- By calling us at 952-934-1315
- Select either the 45 or 90 minute visit, depending on where you want to do your education and paperwork. Your time with the hypnotist is always the same!
- If you complete all of your paperwork, and watch the video before you come into the office, schedule the 45 minute visit
- If you want to complete the paperwork and watch the video at the office, then choose the 90 minute visit
- Here is everything you need:
- You can download your paperwork and either:
- bring it with you, or
- Download the pdf, fill it out and email it back to us (if using the editable pdf, be sure to download it first, fill it out and save it, then email it back to us)
- If you have chosen to watch the video at home you can view it at the bottom of this page
- Then you will meet with your hypnotist. You’ll have plenty of time to talk about your goals and concerns, and plan your strategy. It’s well worth the $50.00 investment to make sure this is the right decision for you. If you decide to move forward, the fee is applied to your first visit
For those who are looking for help with symptoms of a diagnosed condition, (for example, pain, depression, IBS, etc) you will be asked to fill out paperwork at our office so we can get a referral from your doctor before scheduling your first hypnosis session.
We ask that you arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time.
Hypnosis is not covered by most insurance programs, so for your convenience we accept checks, credit cards, or cash and have payment plans available for most services. That being said, insurance companies have on occasion reimbursed clients for medical referrals, so ask your doctor for a prescription and be persistent with your insurance company.