“I received VERY positive feedback. [A nurse] had a new consult after our meeting and came up to me afterwards to tell me how she incorporated what you taught us! You have a very positive energy about you and it is truly palpable. I’m not surprised you have so much success – it’s easy to feel good around you!” Lezlie Helfmann, PT
Rehab & Fitness Physical Therapy Supervisor, Park Nicollet HVC
Business training is a powerful tool to help you reduce costs and add to your bottom line. For most businesses, your employees:
- Are usually the largest budgetary items (Salaries and related costs)
- Can be your greatest asset
- Are the face of your business
- Can serve as an effective marketing role
With these things in mind, it is critical to have them functioning at their peak performance levels.
“I had pre-conceived that this was not going to be a good lecture. Wrong! She was excellent. She [Roberta] kept my attention thru the whole 2 hours. She presented it very, very well. Thank you.” Jim Napoli, DC.
Click here for more testimonials.
Though there can be many things that may negatively interfere with your employees’ performance in the workplace, the top five issues that carry business risk and increase your costs are:
- Organizational change
What do these issues cost your company? Download these brochures to discover how hypnosis can reduce your costs and provide the training opportunity for your employees to get healthier and be less stressed, increasing their productivity at work.
- 4 Ways to Save – Business Benefit brochure
- Stress Management Training: The Strain Drain
- Pain Management – Break Free from Pain
- Smoking Cessation Training: Breathe Deep
- Obesity and Weight Loss Training: FARE Weight
- Organizational Change Training: Organizational Change
Vulnerability & Change: Expanding Your Hypnotism Practice
Workshop evaluation score:4.9 out of 5.
“Motivational; excellent energy boost; good presenter, great
info I can apply now; dynamic!”
National Guild of Hypnotists 1016 Convention
Speaking Engagements and Workshops
Roberta has been a speaker and trainer for the past 20 years in the education, government and business sectors. She is available to speak on a variety of topics such as:
- Stop Letting Stress Manage You – Take Back Control!
- Organizational Change – How Vulnerability and Uncertainty Can Work for You
- Aligning Your Personal Compass
- Self Hypnosis – Mindfulness on Steroids
- The Power of Visualization in Performance Improvement
- How to Use Self-hypnosis to Accomplish Personal and Professional Goals
- Parents Are Hypnotists, Too!
- Breaking Free from Pain
- Stress Management for Caregivers
- What Medical Professionals Should Know About Hypnosis for Their Patients
- Breaking Free from Pain and Opioids: Discovering the Hypnosis Option
- Breathe Deep – Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
See where Roberta is or has been speaking lately here. If you are an organization seeking training programs or a keynote speaker email or call to talk about your specific area of interest. Click here for more testimonials.